Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012


I have to say that I don't think there is one thing that Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill designs that I don't just love....I saw this fabric at Olde World Quilt Shoppe and just had to have it. I don't even have anyone I know expecting a little girl


I am looking for just the right pattern to quilt it with and will post it when done...but not sure when that will be as I am in the midst of a couple of custom quilts:) I do plan to bind it with the cute little dot you see as the inner border. As you may have noticed, I mitered the borders on this quilt. Although, that takes a little extra effort, it is worth it at times. I may have to post a tutorial sometime on mitering borders, for those of you who would like to try it.


I made this cute little burp cuddle cloth out of waffle fabric in brown. I used the Bunny Hill pattern, " Cuddle Cloths" and even put some decorative stitching to hold the focal fabric down. I have to admit, my sweet ol' bernina doesn't get to do that much.
Just think what a cute diaper bag you could make with this fabric!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment