Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I am so proud of myself--I just finished my first laminated fabric project. Honestly, I have been lusting after laminated fabric for some time, but hadn't bought any yet. I saw this "Going Coastal" fabric recently and it just had to come home with me (it matches my summery outdoor pillows oh so nicely:)
She has generously offered this "Trash Stasher" pattern for free!!
so, I just had to jump right in. I needed a new trash container for my car and this 
would also work awesome beside the sewing machine. I think I may have to make a couple more.
Also, be sure to check out Lila Tuellers line of laminated fabrics coming out--absolutely beautiful. You can find very helpful instructions on working with laminated fabrics on Lila's blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment